1. What is this “Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer” ?
It’s a tool that analyses a trade, based on the value of the players involved, helping you understand if the trade if good or bad for you.
2. According to the Analyzer: what is a good trade? bad trade?
A “good trade” means that the player(s) you are getting in the trade should give you more points in the long run that the player(s) you are giving away in the trade.
In a “bad trade”, the player(s) you are getting in the trade should give you less points in the long run that the player(s) you are giving away in the trade.
3. Why did you create this tool?
Because it was fun and I love Fantasy Football.
4. Is this free to use?
This is 100% free and it will always be free.
5. What type of criteria do you use to analyze the trade?
The analyzer compiles the rankings for every single player that uses:
- Stats from the previous year
- Forecast of the future potential stats
- The strength of the Match-ups.
6. What is I don’t personally agree with a trade?
Please remember that this tool is only looking at numbers, things like hunches and personal preferences are not included in the analysis.
7.What should I do if I have a problem with the Analyzer?
Please drop me a comment here.
Check out the Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer